These are my Top 5 reasons why I like Trados Studio…
1. Possibility to use multiple translation memories at the same time and in different capacities (update, lookup, concordance)
2. AutoSuggest feature — this works great with AutoSuggest dictionaries and MultiTerm glossaries. However, I don’t understand why the feature is case-sensitive!
3. Streamlined and improved interface with MultiTerm: you can see all terminology hits at once and adding new terms on the fly is very easy and fast.
4. Real-time word counter: look at the lower right hand corner.
5. Display filtering: you can filter segments based on their translation status or source/target content in the Editor view. This is great when you want to make sure that you have translated a certain term consistently in the document.